Thursday 7 August 2008

Happy Campers

Hooray - we're off on our holibobs tonight! 3 days in Moelfre in Anglesey in a tent! Not exactly a luxury hols but hey beggars cant be choosers. The weather is gorgeous today so fingers crossed it stays like this coz don't fancy putting the tent up in the rain - its bad enough we cant leave till 5 since I'm working. Its quite good though really - Kel has had the week off which means she's been at home doing all the organising and packing while my contribution so far is to remind her to pack my phone charger!

I'm taking 3 books with me - the Alan Carr Stop Smoking book , Amanda Hamilton/ Sandy Newbigging Life Changing Weightloss and a cheapy crime novel from Asda.

My intention is to stop smoking and start the Cambridge Diet on Monday when we come back home! Talk about aiming high! So next week i'll have post holiday blues, and nicotine and sugar withdrawal - mmmm i'm going to be such a lovely person - poor poor Kel and Lew!

No comments: