Wednesday 13 August 2008

Day 3 - by Munch

Last night got up for a wee 3 times - so did Kel but not at the same times and we have now run out of loo roll which is hardly surprising lol!

Woke up famished but managed to stay in bed for as long as poss so didn't have to have 1st shake till got to work at 9.30. Had fruits of the forest which was yummy - much better than i expected, in fact reminded me of the taste of a cherry flavoured corner yoghurt. I've got to say I'm really impressed with all the 'meals' I've had so far the have all tasted lovely.

couldn't wait past 12 for my lunch shake just too hungry - hope it does get easier like other cambridge blogs have said. Have had a bit of headache today but nothing to moan about - actually I'm really surprised because when i read other blogs and did research before starting the diet i expected to have horrendous headaches because I'm prone to them anyway.

Need to get some ketostix and see if I'm in ketosis. That would help in the motivation department.

I have signed up for Mike's motivational emails and have looked at the archive. The article Strategy for success has got me thinking so next post from me will be about my goals and in a positive, way forward, type of thinking.

No comments: