Thursday 21 August 2008

Day 11

Last couple of days have been a struggle for both of us. Think we are in agreement that the cambridge diet is much easier while you're at work and busy even if in kels case there is temptation its much easier to stay strong in front of other people. But at home I definitely feel weaker and we both are quite whingey and moany (sorry Kel!!) Lewis's pizza last night was complete torture - deep pan pepperoni mmmm. So i cut a small disc of pepperoni in half so we could both have a tiny something and we chewed that little morsel to death. It was amazingly delicious! I tasted it much more than would have in the past.
I'm really struggling with quitting smoking. I have started everyday as a fresh day being a non-smoker but everytime I've had a visit from a smoker I've pinched a fag. and last night had a few of kel's. Ok so I've only had a bout 10 in 4 days but still its not quitting is it! And right now i really really want one and its making me VERY GRUMPY. Not a very pleasant or effective saleswoman today! In fact customers beware especially if I can smell smoke on you!
on a positive note according to my scales i have lost a pound a day the last few days so thats good.
Have been reading lots of good cambridge diet blogs which are keeping me motivated. The latest one i have found http://cambridge-diet-08.blogspot.com
the writer has been drinking 5l of water on average a day so think I'll try upping mine and see what happens - i probably have about 3l tops. Its worth a try!

No comments: