Monday 11 August 2008

Day 1 - by Munch

Bl**dy hell can't believe I'm doing this diet - its drastic and difficult! I'm really proud I'm committing to it though - 1 day done quite a lot more to go!

Had cappuccino shake warm with coffee for breakfast, butterscotch for lunch and oriental soup for tea. Got to say very impressed with the flavours - all really nice. Prefer the soup to the shakes so far so next week might have soups for lunches.

Didn't feel full after any of the 'meals' hope like other people have said that I will after a couple of days. Drank loads of very very diluted cordial as agreed with CDC which did take the edge off the hunger. In total think i had about 3.5 litres.

Managed okay not smoking - had hunger pangs and cravings for food more than fags. Probably because i know i can give up smoking - I've done brilliantly before - this time need to not start again lol! That's how i'm thinking about it - as of now i am a non-smoker - why would a 34 year old obese woman decide to start smoking? That's what i need to keep asking myself if i feel desperate for a fag. lmao - check out Alan Carr.

Mood wise I was okay most of the day - got a bit nasty later on in the evening because felt drained but cheered up when Kel came home from work.

No comments: