Tuesday 12 August 2008

Day 2 by Kel

OH MY GOD I want food.
I can't stop thinking about it.
It's so hard working with food and not being able to eat it.
For the first time every in the delivery today we got my
fav cheese - port salut - and on offer is some garlic mush pate
OMG can you imagine being left in a room with just them and a french stick?
Coz I can!

And today we had visitors at our store so a buffet was laid on with
my fav foods and it was just pure torture.

I cant believe I've had so much self-control - I've shocked myself!

I'll write more later - if I haven't fainted from hunger!


update- tonight I've weed 8 times in 2 hours!

10 pm -I'm feeling much better now - not completely starving just manageable mild hunger. Munch on the other hand is about to gnaw at my arm - and her tummy is rumbling really loud!! Poor Love! trying to convince her that hunger is a good sign and just to drink more water lol not cheering her up but I know she'll be fine really!

No comments: