Thursday 30 October 2008

day 80! by munch

Well i cant say that I've enjoyed this last couple of days! working on yourself 'therapy' style is bloody emotional and draining. I've felt withdrawn and miserable and not really a useful member of society. Kel hasn't exactly been a barrel of laughs either as you can see from her post lol! I have been functioning on autopilot almost - like I'm present but not really with it lol. Anyway today is another day and i feel a damn site more 'normal'. Kel and I have been doing lots of talking about our issues with the world and food. we are so different, even though we both deal with problems and bad feelings by stuffing them down with food, our issues are completely different and so we need to talk to understand each other.

This week i went to aerobics, we both went for the 1st time last week but Kel couldn't come coz of work so i went on my own! yea me! I really enjoyed it, the only thing that bothers me is leaving mini munch home alone. Anyway there was a young girl there doing the class with her mum so i asked the instructor and Lew can come and do it next week! when i got home i was still really energised so i taught him the routine. - to be told it was 'well easy' and i should try doing p.e at school as that's much harder lol

On Sunday just gone we went to a gay wedding fayre! Despite the trauma of navigating the stupid one way and pedestrian only streets of Manchester city centre and the 'too close for comfort tram incident' - a lovely time was had by all 3 of us! Kel enjoyed it because, well it was a gay wedding fayre and that's like her all consuming passion at the mo. Lew enjoyed all the free nibbles - (we didn't enjoy the sugar induced annoyance on the way home). I enjoyed meeting an amazing photographer Damian Hall and whilst we were telling him our basic wedding plan i realised 2 things:
1. OMG we are getting married.
2. Our wedding sounds brilliant - i really want to go lol

The other great find for me was a woman called Sue who lives nearby and runs a Reiki circle in our village - small world eh! Anyway it seemed like too much of a coincidence and a bit 'guided' so i went to the 'circle' last night. I had no idea what to expect having only had Reiki on a 1 to 1 basis before. I was really nervous - mostly about finding the right place lol so i made kel take me!! Anyway it was lovely and i'll definitely go every week. We started with the healing circle which is distant healing to yourself and anyone else you place in the circle. Kel had no idea what i would do there and yet she said while i was there (and placing her in the circle lol) she went for a lie down and felt a great sense of calmness weird huh? After that we had some dowsing - never done it before, really enjoyed it! We did a great colour meditation that works on your aura and then the session was finished by giving and receiving healing. I just received - no where near ready to give yet - lol total performance anxiety!

No comments: