Saturday 25 October 2008

AAAAHHHHHHHH

I can’t stop being a food addict I think about food and how much I want it all the time. I want chips from the chippy with mushy peas and fish finger butties I want a pizza and garlic bread I want a lamb tikka balti with mushroom rice and garlic naan, and of course all these are accompanied by a bottle of merlot. I even want simple things like a tuna mayo baguette or a sausage roll. I think about eating so much I feel like my heads going to explode. Munch says to listen to these cravings acknowledge that they are there but tell them I’m ignoring them. Okay well I’ll give it a try but its getting louder and louder. You would think by now it would be getting easier but its just sooo hard...Why! I’m doing so well I haven’t given in to these cravings so why haven’t I conquered them by now. I’m now reading Eating Less by Gillian Riley so I will let you know if it helps.

No comments: