Monday 3 November 2008

No More Munching

Ok well time to be honest, I’ve had a really bad week work has been a complete nightmare so stressful and my hormones are all over the place. I’ve got my period something I never used to have and it is making me deal with new issues. You may be thinking hang on this is a classic over eater here, finding any kind of reason to excuse her stuffing her face. I hear you and reply...yes you’re probably half right. For the most part though I felt like my body was begging me to eat something and it wasn’t like I thought oh I’ll have a planned day off like the women do on the forum which you know infuriates me. I just wanted to eat and I made my peace with that and just did it. So what did I eat? It was mainly bread but I didn’t eat in an addictive way I just had a sandwich for lunch or a pasty then I joined in the tea and biscuits with the girls at work a couple of days. I just wanted to take some time out and I don’t feel too bad. I made it to week 12 for heavens sake. The worst thing was keeping it from munch, it wasn’t just because I thought she would be royally peed off but more that she might give up too, anyway in the end of course I had to tell her keeping secrets is something we find impossible to do good or bad. Anyway she was just really worried I might give up, but I explained I feel ready to get back to it now. It really was just like I needed to be normal for a while and as you know I’d been obsessively thinking about food for ages and I feel like I’m over it now and can continue on excited to lose again.

Ps. Much to Munch’s annoyance I actually lost 5lb

No comments: