Monday 6 October 2008

A whole stone!

Hi its kel, i know long time no speak i'm just so blooming busy all the time i should be a size 8. Well i did amazingly well at the conference food wise...unfortunately everytime my wine glass was empty (i only intended to have one honest) it kept being topped up i was trollied. All that sugar it doesnt bare thinking about. Also its extremely dangerous to have all that alcohol whilst on cambridge so i dont advise it at all, fun though till the next day. Anyway i still somehow managed to lose 3 pound better than putting on. I love this diet. so two months in and 3 stone not bad. Family party on sat night and they were all impressed which is ace.
Munch is my inspiration she looks amazing i cant stop staring at her, i'm sure its very annoying and perhaps a little disturbing but i cant help it. I'm a little concerned my weight loss is slowing down so munch has set me the goal of losing a stone this week, I cant see it myself but i'm gonna try.
Wish me luck x

No comments: