Tuesday 28 October 2008

Discombobulated

I don’t know what is going on lately I feel really stressed and horrible I don’t know whether it is work, money, home life or all of the above. I kind of feel like I’m trying to be normal but then munch points out that I’m not being so I get all confused I know that I’m irrational and perhaps needy I cant explain it! I just keep thinking I was so much happier when I was eating food I’m sure that’s not true and its just the demons inside telling me that to make me eat but I do feel like if me and munch sat down to a big plate of Chinese tonight it would make us happy again even for 5 mins. Munch is really miserable too I think she is going through the same thing, she is getting annoyed at the slightest thing I feel like I cant say anything right and she has said that to me too so I know its the same. The trouble is we have an amazing relationship as I’m sure close followers will know and so rarely argue that I think it’s throwing us all off. Munch is amazing with advice and much better than me but she says I never talk to her but I feel like all I ever do is talk about myself and never listen to her.

You may be wandering why I’m airing our personal issues on this blog. Well it’s because of this diet and the fact we are having to face our overeating demons (even if we can’t pinpoint what they are) that I believe this is happening. I know that I’m still an overeater I prove this to myself by eating too much on aam week and also thinking constantly about food so I guess this is why I’m behaving like this. I’m so proud of munch she looks incredible and has lost so much I’m proud of myself too and would never have thought either of us could do this so why is everyday not a party...I don’t know but I know that I love my gorgeous girlfriend more than ever and I’m sure we will work it out.

No comments: