Tuesday 21 October 2008

Little Monster

Today I have felt weird really wanted to eat didn’t feel like I had anything wrong on an emotional level felt fine new haircut and I love it and feel great, but just want to eat really badly like I would go the shop and buy something but why... I haven’t in the last ten weeks

Munch made me talk things through and gave me reasons as to why I feel like this she talked about the little food addict monster that’s inside me that has always been there and over the years he has built up an army of reasons to throw at me as to why I should eat for example I said to munch cos I hadn’t lost anything on aam week and sort of hit a plateau lately I felt like I could just eat cos I’d stopped losing anyway she made me see that the nasty little monster was telling me that and that had I have lost 5lb it would have still said hurray you have lost weight that means you can still eat. Munch discussed a lot of things with me but the main point I remember was she said that he has been there most of my life and I’ve only spent ten weeks trying to get rid of him so far, so I should give myself a break (don’t know why the nasty little monster is a man lol)

I’m still getting to grips with the fact that I have an addiction so a lot of the time I need munch to point out that I’m not a bad person and I’m not crazy I’ve just got a high mountain to climb I know she will hate me for saying this but she is amazing and so inspiring and always knows the right things to say she will make an incredible CDC, I’m so lucky to have her as a partner for Cambridge as well as for life.

1 comment:

Munch said...

oh hon .. dont know what to say .. gone a bit teary now! love you so much xxx