Monday 29 September 2008

week 7 wi - HOLY SH!TE

well according to my cdc's scales i have lost 17 pounds this week! I'm finding it very hard to believe since its week 7 not week 1 and i havent done anything different. The lovely people on minimins.com have all been great and think its very likely to be right since i have got a lot to lose but still keep thinking that the scales must be broke! I feel a bit ungrateful for not being over the moon and jumping for joy but i dont want to be all disappointed next week when i found out that it was a mistake! Its very negative and not like me at all but hey - tough!
on a much more positive note everyone can now tell that i've lost some weight and even i can see that i look a hell of a lot better in my clothes.

3 comments:

Claire said...

Seems to me worst case scenario is that the scales were a bit off and you've lost 14 pounds or something!

Either way you've done AMAZINGLY!

Munch said...

thank you!

Anonymous said...

OMG! That is excellent! You are doing so well. Congratulations!