Friday 5 September 2008

Back in the saddle

Well i cant believe it I had done so well! Last night I ate a chocolate from a tin of roses someone had left at work. I didnt even want one, didnt even think about. I have been craving sausage rolls, pork pies, cheese on toast, pizza but did i blow my diet for something worthwhile NO for a measley square of dairy milk when i havent even missed chocolate. This just shows me what an addict I am I wasnt hungry it was just there. I really wanted to lose 5lb this week and then it would be 2 stone in a month and i'm really concerned now that I wont. Whats weird though is that its not like other diets, normally before now if i'd messed up on a diet I would just think oh sod it now ive ruined it and eat away but on this i just want to get back in the saddle. I dont know whether it is because I'm getting so much support from munch of course but also lew my dad her mum and people at work that i dont want to let anyone down. Maybe its because i have a goal now cos of the wedding! Actually what i think it is, is because i believe in this diet i believe it can work and quickly and ive never felt that way before.
Anyway fingers crossed for sunday weigh in i'll let you know.
Love kel
PS quit smoking today too aaagggghhhhh

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
One little chocolate should not affect your losses this week. Just draw a line under it, drink your water, and you should see a nice loss by Sunday. Chin up.