Monday 1 December 2008

good news - hurrah

at last! i'm now 18st 13. I am under 19 stone which i havent been for 12 years, basically since mini munch was born! I am so chuffed. last week was really difficult but i did what i said i would and had chicken salad for a few nights until by friday i felt ok to sole source. In total i have lost 6 stone 3lbs. definitely a huge achievement! yea me! A neighbour that we rarely see much of came over to talk to me this morning to tell me how different i look and to say how happy he was for me lol! loving it today!

3 comments:

Claire said...

Wow! Good for you. Coley x

Anonymous said...

It's been a while since I've been in touch online. I was just checking to see your progress. It's good to see things are going well for you. Congratulations!

Katie Steed said...

Congratulations that's just incredible!!!!